I was nominated for a Liebster Award by the blog Vegan Baking Up High. Thanks! It means so much to be recognized in the blogging community.
Here are the rules for the award:
- Acknowledge and link back to the person who nominated you
- Display the award on your blog by including it in your post (the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post)
- Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 5-10 new blogs with fewer than 1000 followers
- Create a new list of questions for your nominees to answer when they post about the Award
- Inform the blogs you nominated that they have been nominated for the Award
- List these rules in your post
In keeping with the rules of the award, I have some questions to answer:
- What inspired you to start blogging? A desire to provide accurate and easy-to-use information on Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- How much time do you spend each week on your blog? Four to five hours, depending on subject matter and recipe formulation
- What do you do when you’re not working or blogging? Cooking creatively or providing lap space for my cats
- You’re stranded on an island – what drink do you have (besides water)? Tulsi Rose tea (if I can get hot water)
- If you were limited to eating 4 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be? Hummus, baby carrots (for the hummus), perfectly ripe peaches, and chocolate
- What is your least favorite food? Brussel sprouts
- What food have you never used that you’d like to learn more about? Buddha’s hand
- What is your favorite kitchen tool? A good, sharp knife
- If you could compete on a food tv show, which would it be? A timed cooking competition… with cameras focused on me? Ack! I’d prefer to be a guest on any show Giada does.
- If you have had “the perfect bite of food,” what was it? A slice of crostini piled high with olive-oil macerated tomatoes, prosciutto, basil and a drizzle of fruity balsamic. Yumm.
Per the format of the award, I nominate these blogs for a Liebster:
Hannah’s Food Journey
Happy Mom Blogger’s Blog
Life is Rawesome
Moving Towards Peace
Spice of Life Blog
The Teal ribbon Girl
Where There’s A Meal, There’s A Way
And, here are the questions for my nominees:
What is your favorite flower?
What is your favorite scent?
What is your favorite season?
What is your favorite comfort food?
Do you prefer coffee or tea?
What is your favorite quotation?
What book are you reading?
What inspires you?
What is your favorite place?
Have you had an experience that changed your life?
Getting the award was fun – it inspired me to explore new blogs. I hope you enjoy them.